Creative uses for leftover fabrics
The answer is: Be creative! There are tons of ways to create beautiful decorative items for your home.
Here are some ideas:
- Table runners, plate mats, or table clothes. Be imaginative with the center piece.
- Pillows of all types and sizes.
- Decorative skirts for the base of your Christmas tree.
- Covers for your boxes in storage. You can trim them with bows, tassels and ribbons.
- Ties to bundle groups of items for decorating, like a group of jars filled with jams and jellies, dried herbs, buttons or sewing notions and so on.
- Skirts for baskets, bed skirts or pet’s bedding.
The ideas are endless for unique decorative items; let your imagination flow freely!